NAAP Global Solutions, Ltd Launches NAAP Mobility During CTIA
May 09, 2012 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
NEW ORLEANS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NAAP Global Solutions, Ltd., a leading provider of Asset Lifecycle Management Solutions, unveiled today the Mobile version for its Network Asset Administration Program, NAAP. This major release now offers Tablet based mobility in addition to functionality improvements and a new look and feel, with new features and enhanced traceability that can lead to higher productivity, faster decision-making, and reduced costs and risk, related to infrastructure management, for Telecommunications operators.
“NAAP Global Solutions, Ltd. strives to deliver on the `Real Time Information’ promise. This is a challenge when managing outside plant infrastructure, such as power plants, Towers, Telecom equipment and physical assets in general. Carriers need to equip their maintenance crews with wireless devices capable of real time data access and updating, connecting to an asset management platform that is designed for this purpose,” said Don van Splunteren, VP of NAAP Solutions. “NAAP is already being used by many operators and regulators, so we feel very excited about what our mobile solution will offer to them. It is more robust, sophisticated and provides customers with the latest functionality they expect and need,” he added.
Among the key highlights of NAAP Mobility 2.0 are:
- Ubiquitous access to Network Asset Information through Mobile Tablet Devices
- On-Site Data Collection and Updating
- Mobile Task and Work Order Management
Additionally, NAAP Global also announced the following additions to the Asset Management Portfolio:
- Remote Data Upload Service – This service provides the customer with remote support in updating the Network data
- Site Utilities Services Management – This new function enables the management of electrical and fuel expenditures with ease.
NAAP Solution™ is a complete Telecom Asset Management Portfolio which includes:
- NAAP Software – A multi-module Asset Tracking software that centralizes and manages all asset related information. Modules include: Asset Tracking, Lease and Finance, Maintenance, Document Management, Compliance and Checklist Management, Project Management, Tower Load Analysis, Circuit Management and Site-Revenue Estimator.
- 3D High Definition Cell-Site Survey, which allows a reduction of site visits of up to 40% as well as to take any measurement on the Tower and its antennas from the desktop and without a climb.
- Barcoding and RFID – NAAP Global performs in-field services to help operators label each asset and document it in NAAP Software.
About NAAP Global Solutions
NAAP Global Solutions, Ltd.’s, asset management solutions have been deployed by carriers in over fifteen countries worldwide. With its comprehensive software, NAAP Global Solutions brings to the market an innovative and powerful solution to address the growing need for Telecom Expense Management (TEM).
For additional information, visit www.naapsolution.com.